Beverages & Food

LaurieByrnes

For open beverages, it depends on what it is. If it's alcohol and it's obvious, no. Anything else should be ok.

Certain foods, especially fruits you cannot bring back. You'll have to check to see what's ok and not.  

Unopened alcohol has to be checked in, and will be given to you on the last night. Anything else should be ok to take to your cabin.

• 2 weeks later...

@LaurieByrnes  Welcome to the Royal Caribbean Blog Forum!

We don't bother returning with leftovers.  But I carry water all the time in my backpack (which does get scanned) and can't remember having a problem.  I sometimes take it off the ship to have with us, not use it, and return with it.  Other times I have purchased resealable plastic soda bottles on shore and brought them back in my backpack with no problems.  Packaged snacks purchased ashore should not be a problem.  Again put them in your bag and have them scanned.  Don't be walking in with them in your hands.  A half filled water/soda bottle in your bag should not be a problem.