Rapid Covid test question 🦠

Stelkp

I work in a doctors office and I’m able to have my family tested with a rapid Abbott test there. They print out results. Name and date of birth with date etc are all there. Doctors name. I’m assuming this is fine right? I used it to go on a plane prior too. It’s just not “a lab”. 
thoughts? 

That's why when I was approaching my May 13th Cruise on the Ovation, I did two at home, rapid, proctored tests.  One with iHealth (because there was some debate as to weather is was acceptable by Royal, or not, (I felt 99% sure it was)) and the eMed.  I came up negative with both, printed out the results of both, had both in my phone and so on.  Got to the Seattle Terminal and NO ONE, not one person, asked to see my COVID tests, NO ONE asked to see test results from anyone in our party of 4.  We processed separately from the non-Star Class cruisers.  But, that shouldn't have made a difference, we put our pant on one leg at a time like everyone else.  

Edited by Suite Snob
BTW, no one asked to see our Jab card either

1 hour ago, Ampurp85 said:

It will require CLIA number or certificate number so make sure that info is on there. 

Yea that what worries me. Ugh I might just do Walgreens to keep it safe. Even though we’ve used my work ones for everything else in life lol

3 hours ago, Stelkp said:

Yea that what worries me. Ugh I might just do Walgreens to keep it safe. Even though we’ve used my work ones for everything else in life lol

I have a free place by me that I can use that to satisfy work obligated testing, but it won't work for a cruise. It lacks any sort of certification or CLIA number, but all my job cares about is that it has my name, dob and negative status. The lines want to ensure a degree of accountability and they need those criteria to satisfy that.