Pre-cruise hotel in Fort Lauderdale?

Looking for recommendations for a hotel in Fort Lauderdale the night before our cruise that offers shuttles from the airport and to the port.

Honestly, you're probably better off just taking a cab or an Uber as you'll be on your own schedule instead of that of the shuttle and it will increase your lodging options. Many more hotels offer shuttle from the airport than to the port. Another option is to rent a car from Alamo for the night of arrival and then return it the next morning and take their shuttle to the port.

I stayed in the Cambria Suites, which is close to the airport. They have a shuttle (although I drove myself).

They have a shuttle from the airport, but not too the port unless you pay for it and generally it's not a cost savings. I'd also hesitate staying there until the renovations are complete as I didn't have the best stay last month.

Embassy Suites on 17th street is your best bet for consistency mid tier hotel. The hotel is within walking distance to many restaurants as well as a Publix & total wine (and a Starbucks). There is a shuttle service to the port in the AM. Everyone stays here trust me my AM coffee trips take forever on Sat & Sun for the Harmony & Allure crowd.

@Sabrina- the renaissance is "decent". One positive is that it's located in the parking lot of a couple good restaurants (Boat Yard and Bravo Italian) and right across the street from the port. What are you looking for exactly? There are a ton of hotels located within a couple miles of the Port so you have a lot of choices. If money is no object I suggest you look at the major chains on FTL Beach (Ritz, Hilton, Conrad, W, Atlantic). If you are budget conscious there are so many choices. I highly recommend Embassy Suites on 17th street as this is the "go to" hotel for most people headed out on cruises. Give me an idea of what you want and I will let you know what's best IMHO.

We were going to select Embassy for our May Harmony cruise, but ended up with the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina. Hilton had a special rate of $89 versus $179 at Embassy. Several recent reviews have stated that the Hilton is in much need of a facelift. We are not arriving until almost midnight so for 1/2 the price for a one night pre-cruise stay I think it will be fine.  

If you have Hilton Status then the Marina is a way better option. Request an upgrade to a high floor facing south towards the cruise port and you can see the Harmony arrive in port. This hotel has some of the best views of the ocean, ICW and Port. I don't agree w/ it needing a facelift. My parents stay there every weekend when they visit us in F Laud and find it to be a better hotel then the Embassy.