Single Day Drink Packages

I will be going on my first cruise on the Allure of the Seas for an 8 night Southern Caribbean cruise and there is a total of 4 days at sea. I saw a posts a few weeks ago where somebody posted their cruise compass and they had the option to buy a single day drink package for sea days. I wanted to know if this is a common option on sea days. I understand it will be more expensive per day than if I buy it ahead of time but I really only want the option for a few sea days. Does anyone know if they offer this on all sea days? 

They do not have a single day drink package. They have a drink of the day at a discounted price of $10+ 18% gratuity as opposed to $13+ 18% gratuity.

On rare occasion the have a drink card towards the end of a cruise but I believe it has only appeared once since the restart. 

You can purchase the drink package onboard, but it must be consecutive, and they stop selling it after a while i.e on an 8night cruise it might stop being sold on day 4. 

There maybe drink cards sold onboard. When I was on the allure of the seas in 2019 we had a 10 drink card for $100 being sold in the middle of our cruise. These specials are determined on the ship unfortunately. Just cause it was sold on one sailing does not guarantee that it will be available for the next. I think for me if I know I will be only drinking a few days on the cruise I may just risk it and see what's available on the ship. You may luck out and be able to get a drink card or perhaps other drink discounts on board. I would just pay attention to the cruise compass and the advertisements at the bars. 

19 hours ago, MariposaC said:

I saw a posts a few weeks ago where somebody posted their cruise compass and they had the option to buy a single day drink package for sea days.

I'm not sure what you saw, but no such thing exists.

Perhaps you saw the incentive to buy the drink package for the remaining days of the cruise, but I've never seen a sea day only option and/or a single day drink package.

12 hours ago, Matt said:

I'm not sure what you saw, but no such thing exists.

Perhaps you saw the incentive to buy the drink package for the remaining days of the cruise, but I've never seen a sea day only option and/or a single day drink package.

Thanks Matt.

Just for easy reference they only sell the drink package on board for approximately the first 1/3 of the cruise and pre-covid in the rare instances they sold the 10 drink card it is only going to be for the last 1/3 of the cruise.

(My experience has always been on a 7 day cruise those 1/3'rds have always been 2 days)