Check in day for Rome, midnight?

1 hour ago, Kellyrich said:

Where is the "right" spot?  I check in tomorrow at midnight.

On the app, you will see 3 icons along the top: ship, calendar, and person.  The app will default to the calendar. The WRONG Spot would be the 'Check In' icon along the bottom.  For the RIGHT spot, click on the person icon.  Then scroll down until you see the 'check in' button.  The button will be grayed out or not available if the time is not right.  

all checked in and vaccination cards uploaded. When looking at our Set Sail passes, one of the people in our party has a white set sail pass while the other 4 are blue. Anybody know the reason why? It's my son's girlfriend, so she does have different data than the rest of us.

36 minutes ago, Machae said:

all checked in and vaccination cards uploaded. When looking at our Set Sail passes, one of the people in our party has a white set sail pass while the other 4 are blue. Anybody know the reason why? It's my son's girlfriend, so she does have different data than the rest of us.

It could be either she hasn't sailed before, while you all have and thus, she has no Crown and Anchor status. Or if she isn't using the same type of documents. 

21 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

It could be either she hasn't sailed before, while you all have and thus, she has no Crown and Anchor status. Or if she isn't using the same type of documents. 

Ok...this is her first sailing and the rest of us are Diamond. Thanks....I hadn't really thought that through. It just threw me off thinking I had done something wrong on her check in.

On 5/10/2022 at 6:15 PM, SunnyDays said:

Hi. My check in day is May 11th, cruise departing from Rome.  I read on here that means midnight on May 11th, Rome time.. which is right now.  (20 min ago actually).  Yet the check-in is not open.  What’s up with that? Did I misunderstand? Thanks. 

So your app is working? The reason I ask is that our June 9th cruise isn't working on the app since it's an interporting cruise from Rome. I've reached out to RC and they are working on it. 

I did check in online and just waiting for the app to be fixed so I can upload our vax cards.