Jeepgeek

Free trip from playing a Facebook game MyVegas

53 minutes ago, KenCP said:

Is it me or does it seem that Royal is not refreshing their deals as much?  It seemed to be daily for awhile now lately it seems the $50 and $100 go days with saying Sold Out.  Still holding out for a few days to see if the $250 OBC comes back.  I have cashed in some $100 OBC already. 

I have not seen $250 obc in well over a year.

3 hours ago, Wilson said:

I have not seen $250 obc in well over a year.

i had seen it a couple months ago.  I used a $100 OBC and it was applied to my account then 2 days later the $250 was there. I thought at first I was on the MSC section. I still have 6 days to go before I am not eligible for the cruise i just booked.  

4 hours ago, Rose City Cruiser said:

There's a 3nt cruise on Ovation for 500k LP.  Vancouver to Seattle

Hopefully this is a sign of more to come. 

Edit: Checked price booking direct with Royal...$151 for a spacious balcony. I would pay before giving up 500k LP’s. 

2 hours ago, AnnieBanannie said:

Has anyone successfully applied myvegas OBC to a reservation connected to a group deal from a TA? Will RC honor it or am I out of luck? TIA!

We tried on one of the RC Blog group cruise rates and it was denied. 

I recently redeemed 2 X $100 OBC's against the same reservation.

From 2 seperate MyVegas account's as I maintain account for both she and I for just such a purpose.

No issues or questions... Just applied both credits.

When exactly can you buy the OBC for RC cruises and apply them to a booking? Any time after booking? Within 30 days of booking? Not clear to me. Just shy of 100$ OBC and should manage within 30 days, but if I have more than 30 days (370 days until cruise...) I'll go for broke 🤣

They don't give very clear instructions, but the OBC has to be applied within 30 days of booking your cruise. I did it really not expecting it to work, but it did. They'll send an email with more instructions after you purchase it.

Back on Feb. 21, I booked a December cruise to Nassau/CoCoCay on Grandeur, and yesterday, I noticed there were $100 OBC rewards available -- so I grabbed one. Followed the instructions, emailing Club Royale with details of the cruise and my personal info -- verifying my contact info, my citizenship, and my age. This afternoon, I got an email stating that it's been applied to my cruise. Not too shabby for having an extra tab open in Facebook and/or letting my phone do something while it sits next to me while I'm at my desk. 😀

If I end up deciding on a voyage  to "test cruise" one of the larger ships later this year, I'll grab another with my available loyalty points (you can use two rewards in a rolling 180-day period, so I could use another later this year).

Does anyone know if I have applied on board credit redeemed thru MyVegas and now my cruise is cancelled do I lose it?  I’m also wondering if I have previously used this onboard credit for cruise planner purchases where does the refund go?

Hey, all, I know there are some here who have used the 10% discount offer through MyVEGAS, and I've got enough points for one, but I'm just wondering what happens to that 10% discount if there's a price drop. Does the 10% (which I know is based on cruise fare only, minus taxes/port taxes & charges) stay with my reservation and adjust accordingly, or do I just basically lose it?