Ovation of the Seas - May 11, 2023 - May 19, 2023 (8 Night Alaska Glacier Cruise)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/1/2022 at 10:00 AM, JKil said:

We have booked this cruise too for our honeymoon next May!  Very excited!  This is our first cruise and we are really looking forward to it.

We had our first cruise Feb of 2020 on Oasis. We had so much fun! I hope that your first cruise is as lovely as ours was. Happy Honeymoon!!! :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was just about to book the May 11th 2023 Radiance (first Alaska cruise btw) until I saw this Ovation sailing.  I know a Radiance class ship can't compare to a Quantum, but how do you all feel about the itinerary on this sailing? I noticed the itinerary difference is Radiance goes through Icy Straight Point, Hubbard and the Inside Passage.  They both go to Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan with Ovation adding Sitka. 

• 2 weeks later...

Have any of you plan any Excursions yet?  So far, I booked thru RC for White Pass Railroad in Skagway.  Planning to book Tour Shuttle Bus: Mendenhall glacier & Cables Car: Mount Roberts Tramway  When we arrive in Juneau.  Any other suggestion, as this will be my first time in Alaska with a group of 5 people.

Thanks,

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Ovation of the Seas - May 11, 2023 - May 19, 2023 (8 Night Alaska Glacier Cruise)
  • 4 weeks later...