Adventure of the seas: Junior Suite vs Grand Suite

Looking at the design of these 2 suites, I was wondering how many of you think the GS is worth the extra $$  . Im already in a JS for 9 days Adventure of the Seas.  Im taking into consideration the added perks...ie  entry into Barefoot beach Labadee...  meh?     The royal up bids start very low recently.  Im thinking the GS is worth a couple of hundred bucks  extra?  

A grand suite is a lot more room and for 9 nights will be more comfortable.  We enjoy the extra suite perks like unlimited drinks evenings in the suite lounge with snacks and lattes.  Some suite perks aren't happening right now because of Covid but depending on when you are sailing they may be back. 

Biggest perks are the suite lounge and the reserved space at the pool, and of course the extra space.  Also usually has a private breakfast in one of the specialty restaurants.  

Like everything else with suites, it's up to you whether that is worth the extra money.  I won a Royal up from JS to Owners suite on Liberty that was under $1000 and definitely thought it was worth it.  Having said that, I probably wouldn't spend much more than that.