My Time Dinning

Aloha All,

Set to sail away on the Symphony of the Seas in 47 Days we unfortunately had no idea of the My Time Dinning option when we booked and we booked through Costco online ourselves and got the 530pm dinning time,  our question is it's just the wife and I can we just walk up and request any available table I under stand we could have to wait but 530pm is to early for us and the 830 was the other choice and it was a little later than we'd like also.  Thank you in advance for any advice and or suggestions to help make this her first cruise a memorable one she is so excited for the cruise and especially excited for the dinners.

Aloha

Dave & Lamyai

Hi David, 🙂

Just turning up later than your fixed dining time will not normally work (unless you're extremely lucky) so I suggest your first move should be contact your travel agent and ask them if they can get you switched to My Time Dining. If they can't, ask them to waitlist you for it.

If neither of those comes through for you before your cruise, as soon as you board head to the main dining room where there will usually be someone at the reception area to help guests with changes to their dining arrangements. They may be able to switch you immediately or they may offer to get back to you once they know whether or not they can accommodate you.

Hope this helps and you have a great cruise.