Won our Royal Up bid for 4/17, do we get all of the perks still?

Spacy9

We just won our Royal Up bid for a Grand Suite, One Bedroom on the Harmony of the Seas.  Can you help me with a couple of questions on the suite perks, and if we get them?

1) We currently have an 11:30AM check in.  With the suite, do we now get to check in at 11AM (when the check in starts) if we'd like?

2) We had already purchased the Voom package, can we cancel that now since it's one of the perks?

3) Will the concierge still contact us to make our reservations about 5 days out?

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Spacy9 said:

We just won our Royal Up bid for a Grand Suite, One Bedroom on the Harmony of the Seas.  Can you help me with a couple of questions on the suite perks, and if we get them?

Congratulations.  You will enjoy it.  And yes, I believe you do.  This was asked and answered a few weeks ago and someone said yes.  I would think that there is something about that in the documentation that you may have received.

1) We currently have an 11:30AM check in.  With the suite, do we now get to check in at 11AM (when the check in starts) if we'd like?

I'd call royal and check it out.

2) We had already purchased the Voom package, can we cancel that now since it's one of the perks?

I'd cancel it.

3) Will the concierge still contact us to make our reservations about 5 days out?

I didn't know they did that for Grand Suite/Sky Class.  My first Royal cruise was in a Grand Suite and no one contacted us, we went to the Coastal Kitchen/Suite Lounge and found a concierge, not knowing that there was such a thing.  But, it didn't mean anything.  He didn't offer to help with anything.  Your milage may vary.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Spacy9 said:

Thank you!

Yes, Yes, and Yes

You get all of the perks with a Royal up victory, but you only get the crown and anchor points for your original room.

Thank you everyone for the answers!  The suite lounge concierge reached out to us, and we have all of our dining setup now and we have a cabana on Bare Foot Beach.  Can't wait till Sunday.

We originally had a Balcony room and the minimum bid for the upgrade was $500 each I think ($1000 total) and we did $600 each ($1200) total for our bid.

• 8 months later...

Hello, I know this is an old post... but to the original poster, how many days before you departure did they inform you that you had won the royal up? 

I sail in 13 days, also booked in a balcony room currently.. minimum bid for Grand Suite is $350, I have had a bid set at $510 for a couple of months.