Owners Suite and Concierge Service

Ttal

Hi, 

This will be my family's first time cruising with Royal Caribbean (Harmony of the Seas). We are staying in an owners suite and are wondering if Concierge reaches out to you prior to boarding the ship via email? We've gotten conflicting information from Royal Caribbean reps and are beyond confused with what "perks" we actually get in Sky Class. Any insight from someone who recently stayed in an owners suite would helpful! 

Thanks! 

We sailed Harmony in an owners suite 2 weeks ago.  What a fabulous cabin!  Huge, tons of storage.  Even with the sofa bed out AND a rollaway set up, there was room to move around.  We received the email on the Monday prior to sailing and, though our requests were few, they handled them all.  My only disappointment was requesting something for my adult daughter’s birthday on our first night.  A candle in her dessert, an acknowledgment from our waiter but nothing 🤷‍♀️.  No big deal.  Here’s our suite. We were in 10640.  If you are too, please say hello to Fatoni from the Dumoulin’s!  He was terrific!

950B7A41-0FC4-468B-BB5F-6617746BE990.jpeg

72E1D761-6E9F-46D1-B1F4-225B32FEE7E2.jpeg

CA82A44F-F2A5-479D-842E-BA93CBAB7117.jpeg

B0ECCC02-A16E-4F64-85AB-6E39F6D019A9.jpeg