Early dining and show times

CCE

11 hours ago, Lynnea said:

This makes me wonder if I made a poor choice by selecting an 8pm dining time. As a first timer, I had no idea which time would be best. Any more opinions out there on which time is best in terms of activities/excursions??? Thanks!

I always do 8pm dining or later. I would rather snack earlier and eat a full meal later. However, if you chose my time dining, you could always see if they will seat you earlier if you get too hungry. I do the later shows after 9ish so this works in my favor, you can also do an early show or 2 because they are usually only 45-50min. 

12 hours ago, Lynnea said:

This makes me wonder if I made a poor choice by selecting an 8pm dining time. As a first timer, I had no idea which time would be best. Any more opinions out there on which time is best in terms of activities/excursions??? Thanks!

If you are doing traditional early or late dining, the ship schedules multiple opportunities to see shows that will work with both schedules.  It's when you choose My Time Dining and eat at times in the middle where things get questionable.  But the benefit of My Time Dining is you can always eat earlier or later on a specific day to see a specific show.

On 3/2/2022 at 7:02 AM, Ampurp85 said:

I always do 8pm dining or later. I would rather snack earlier and eat a full meal later. However, if you chose my time dining, you could always see if they will seat you earlier if you get too hungry. I do the later shows after 9ish so this works in my favor, you can also do an early show or 2 because they are usually only 45-50min. 

Thank you! I think we will just keep our current time. I like the idea of sitting with the same ppl and having the same server. That was a fav part of the first cruise I was in over 20 years ago. 🙂