Change Dining Option?

Debstr66

We are in the same situation. My husband changed our cruise and now we are stuck with traditional dining. I also found out that we may have to share a table?  I am on vacation to relax as my job is stressful. I don't want to have to be "on" while dining. I want to reconnect with my husband. I'm hoping it is an easy fix once we get on board. We have never cruised with RC and this is stressing me out. I like a quiet corner not  on top of people. 

36 minutes ago, bytheseashorenb said:

We are in the same situation. My husband changed our cruise and now we are stuck with traditional dining. I also found out that we may have to share a table?  I am on vacation to relax as my job is stressful. I don't want to have to be "on" while dining. I want to reconnect with my husband. I'm hoping it is an easy fix once we get on board. We have never cruised with RC and this is stressing me out. I like a quiet corner not  on top of people. 

If you're not cruising for a while, call your travel agent (or Royal) and see if you can switch to MyTime.  If not, go to the Maitre' de on embarkation afternoon and request a private table.  No saying it will be in a quiet corner, but you can request a private table.

14 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

If you're not cruising for a while, call your travel agent (or Royal) and see if you can switch to MyTime.  If not, go to the Maitre' de on embarkation afternoon and request a private table.  No saying it will be in a quiet corner, but you can request a private table.

Thank you, I will definitely try that!

Right now, with My Time Dinning not starting until 1 hr 15 or 30 minutes after Early Traditional seating(on my last 5 cruises since Aug) you odds of changing to My Time are real good.  It is going the other way from My Time to Early Traditional that has been problematic for us.

Some will also depend on how fast they start ramping up Capacity now.

On 2/10/2022 at 7:24 PM, bytheseashorenb said:

You probably not be sharing a table. Covid protocols. There are plenty of 2 person tables though they won't be 6 feet apart more lie about foot.