Anybody Ever Buy the Slippers?

Buzzard05

I'm getting antsy for our cruise in a couple of weeks, and have pretty much run out of things to check on the RC site.  So this morning I decided to check out the Gifts and Gear section.

I see that they have the Unisex Terry Slippers on sale for $7.00, and figure, "Hey,  my wife is worth $7.00...I should order these for her to use in the cabin."

My question is on their sizes...which seem kind of odd (or maybe they aren't if you are a slipper buyer).

They offer two sizes:  Womens 6 / Mens 5.5  and Womens 10 / Mens 8.5.

Does anybody know what this means?  Does that mean the smaller size begins at a women's size 6 and goes up to women's size 10....or does that mean it is literally for a women's size 6?  (Meaning, maybe they are out of the other sizes and those are the only two sizes they have left.)

Sorry for this dense question.

Thanks

Always take my own slippers from home and pack in carry on.   They are so handy to have if you are flying or riding via auto.  The size thing sounds a little iffy to me...and knowing your own slippers already fit and are comfy, why chance it.    Men's sizes sound like they would be small for me since I am a 13.   BTW....the luxury bathrobes don't fit me either, thanks to the MDR and the buffet!