Chef's Table on Edge

SpicyCherry

3 hours ago, BrianAlt said:

No. The price includes the wine. 

Actually, maybe I’m wrong?  This is true on Royal. I have this booked too on my upcoming Celebrity cruise. I’ll make sure. 

You’re on Edge in April? I’ll stay tuned. We’re on Symphony in April for a B2B but didn’t see Chef’s Table offered in Cruise Planner. Maybe it’s sold out🤔…Thanks..

13 hours ago, SpicyCherry said:

You’re on Edge in April? I’ll stay tuned. We’re on Symphony in April for a B2B but didn’t see Chef’s Table offered in Cruise Planner. Maybe it’s sold out🤔…Thanks..

It probably is sold out in the Planner, but a good chance you'll be able to book it onboard.  Yes, Edge in April.

Curious if the Chef's Table format (seating all at one large table) will be altered due to spacing.  We were on a "normal" chef's table in November (single large table).   In late December, all the parties were placed at separate tables (Azamara), which dampens the social atmosphere and banter.  We'll see what happens in March.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2022 at 1:35 PM, BrianAlt said:

It probably is sold out in the Planner, but a good chance you'll be able to book it onboard.  Yes, Edge in April.

Do you know what day the Chef's Table is usually scheduled for? In my cruise planner it has it on Day 1 @ 5:30pm. I'm hoping that is just a place holder. Any ideas??

On 1/29/2022 at 6:52 PM, SpicyCherry said:

Do you know what day the Chef's Table is usually scheduled for? In my cruise planner it has it on Day 1 @ 5:30pm. I'm hoping that is just a place holder. Any ideas??

That’s what I have too. I have a feeling it’s a placeholder and we will have a card in our cabin for the actual date/time. But if it’s actually scheduled for day 1 at 5:30, I guess I’ll just go with it. 

38 minutes ago, BrianAlt said:

That’s what I have too. I have a feeling it’s a placeholder and we will have a card in our cabin for the actual date/time. But if it’s actually scheduled for day 1 at 5:30, I guess I’ll just go with it. 

I really hope it's a placeholder because the ship is due to sail at 4pm. Folks will definitely want to dress up a bit, I would guess. And on the 1st night, who knows when your bags will arrive? Now I've always gotten my bags pretty quick but.....Well I guess we'll see. Now that's 2 things I will stay tuned for. Looks like your assignments are stacking up!! 😊 

Currently Edge does Chef’s Table twice each cruise.  It’s a shared table with 10 guests.  The first event is day 2 for guests who pre-purchased it.  The 2nd one is for anyone who buys it on board later in the cruise, like day 6.  

Wine is not included rather an additional $60.  You can use a drink package for each glass in which case normal drink package rules apply.  If it’s a $20 glass of wine you pay the overage for that glass sort of thing.  

40AFDADE-D571-429C-BDE2-09880DFE14A4.thumb.jpeg.8f43eab269069c3a4a29fc04493772b9.jpeg

It was occurring just now as I stopped by to inquire.

1 hour ago, twangster said:

Currently Edge does Chef’s Table twice each cruise.  It’s a shared table with 10 guests.  The first event is day 2 for guests who pre-purchased it.  The 2nd one is for anyone who buys it on board later in the cruise, like day 6.  

Wine is not included rather an additional $60.  You can use a drink package for each glass in which case normal drink package rules apply.  If it’s a $20 glass of wine you pay the overage for that glass sort of thing.  

40AFDADE-D571-429C-BDE2-09880DFE14A4.thumb.jpeg.8f43eab269069c3a4a29fc04493772b9.jpeg

Thanks twangster…great info. Looks like a nice menu too. Looking forward to trying it for the 1st time. Although, I’m not sailing until December 2022.

On 1/31/2022 at 7:12 PM, twangster said:

From what I remember, the sea bass on the menu isn't Chilean Sea bass (aka Patagonian tooth fish), its Mediterranean bass aka Brazino.  (Which I believe RCG purchases  the entire world supply  😄)

• 4 months later...
On 1/11/2022 at 8:51 PM, BrianAlt said:

No. The price includes the wine. 

Actually, maybe I’m wrong?  This is true on Royal. I have this booked too on my upcoming Celebrity cruise. I’ll make sure. 

Hey @BrianAlt…How was Chef’s Table on Edge? Was the menu the same as above? How did the wine pairings work? Looking forward to my December sailing!!