CVS PCR Test Result Question

Srp431

• I received my daughters PCR Test Result from CVS pharmacy and its NEGATIVE for our Allure 12/23/2021 sailing. The result page doesn't list a CLIA Lab Number or Cert Number is this a concern? The Royal website lists the following:  You must receive a valid results document from your test provider that includes the name of the lab that processed the test, the lab’s CLIA Lab Number or Certification Number, the address of the lab, your name, the date the test was taken, type of test, and your negative result. This can be a printed document, email, or telehealth app notification. Fully handwritten doctor’s notes (such as those written on a prescription pad) will not be accepted. Minimal handwritten components (such as a check mark on a “negative” box) are acceptable as long as the other required information is printed on the document. 
Edited by Srp431
typo

4 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

CVS tests are accepted, you will be fine as long as CVS has address, patients' pertinent info and results are listed.

Yes, all other information is on the result page. Thanks, we're flying to Fort Lauderdale tomorrow morning. much appreciated

We just boarded Liberty and had trouble getting them to accept the CVS results. 

The results had a cover page with a button to download the pdf with the results.  They wouldn't accept the pdf, because they insisted it was the cover page. We pointed to all of the required info on the page to no avail. Fortunately,  we still had the text with the link to the cover page. They were happy to accept the cover page.

I'm planning to take this up with royal when I get back, but who do I contact? 

I think there is something wrong with your PDF download.  I have the same issue with my phone when downloading PDF.  My wife and I have the same phone and she can download the cover page but I cannot.  We have used CVS many times going to Canada, travel international and few cruises.  It is something wrong with the PDF download.  I am pretty savvy with computer and software but default download on my Samsung S20 is not working correctly

44 minutes ago, ChuckyBost said:

I think there is something wrong with your PDF download.  I have the same issue with my phone when downloading PDF.  My wife and I have the same phone and she can download the cover page but I cannot.  We have used CVS many times going to Canada, travel international and few cruises.  It is something wrong with the PDF download.  I am pretty savvy with computer and software but default download on my Samsung S20 is not working correctly

Our CVS result came via text message,so hopefully no issues

3 hours ago, ChuckyBost said:

I spoke to guest services once on board and they agreed the pdf was fine. I  think it is a training issue with intercruise that runs the shore side operations in Galveston. I'm going to follow up once home as this will be a disaster for someone eventually