Boarding Procedures

WHStoneman

In the past, I have done on line registration with CCL and they allowed me to print my own luggage tags.   After printing my SetSail docs...it says, ".....and any associated reservations in your SetSail Pass.  THEY ARE NOT REAL LUGGAGE TAGS.  Please use official luggage tags for your bags.  If you have forgotten to bring your luggage tags with you, the image below can be used by the Porter to create luggage tags......  

Are these something special that I need to wait until embarkation?   Kind of confused my little mind....vbg.... since "I have forgotten"....I just don't have those luggage tags!

We did a cruise on the Allure this past Feb and haven't cruised with RC since 2011. Prior to this last cruise we always got a package in the mail that included "luggage tags". These tags had your deck and room number on them so the on board baggage handlers could get them to the right rooms. RC doesn't send these packages out anymore. You have to print out your "luggage tags" and affix them to your bags. They have the same info as previously mentioned. If you are flying in, bring a small stapler and scotch tape and attach them once you have claimed your bags. Of course, the other luggage tags on you bag/bags will have your name, address, etc. 

Thanks Y'all....guess I am just a tish excited about the upcoming cruise!  

I noticed when you are first able to print your Setsail Pass --- The luggage tags are NOT there....

Then, on Day 49 --- when you receive the cruise documents, the ability to print luggage tags becomes available.