Not limited to RC excursions

Pooch

As we are all fully vaccinated.  Looking for suggestions for St Thomas & St John’s Antigua for 6 adults.  My husband really wanted to do the helmet diving but I have had no luck getting a response from Sea-Trek (?) and their website says the day is already sold out.  So I don’t know if it’s actually booked up or they aren’t open yet. Other suggestions for on our own touring?

Not sure if you are snorkelers..... our favorite day in St. Thomas is to book a captain and a prowler (little motor boat) with See and Ski.  6 people is the perfect number for this, both for cost and size of boat.  They will take you around to several good snorkel spots, basically staying as long as you like in each one.  You do need your own equipment.  

There will be a cooler of waters and beer.  We usually bring our own snacks (sneak them off the ship) but several trips we also had the captain find the pizza boat and we ordered fresh pizza - so good!

This is not really a "full service excursion" so might not be up your alley.  But if you are comfortable jumping in the water, and like to have a gorgeous spot to yourself, it's a pretty awesome day.

The first time I went to St. Thomas I rented a car and we drove all over the island. They drive on the other side of the road, so that takes getting a little used to. It was easy because the car rental place was just outside the Havensight port. Royal ships dock at Crown Bay, so it's likely to require a taxi ride to get to anywhere you'd want to see on the island or you'd be better to organize an independent tour.