Oasis of the Seas Cabin Question

Fawnd89

I generally like that area because it's super convenient to the elevator lobby and access to the boardwalk or promenade.

The bulk of all ocean view cabins are pretty similar between 2D and 4D.  2D tend to be in slightly more desirable locations but inside the cabin they are pretty much the same.  

For me my go to decks on Oasis class are decks 6 or 8.  Deck 6 for easy access to boardwalk and promenade, deck 8 for easy access to Central Park.  Some folks like being higher up for easier access to the pools or solarium but the solarium is 16+ so with a 2 yo not sure that it as important as maybe boardwalk access might be.  

As far as the cabin goes it's probably the most common type of cabin found on this class.  Once inside a balcony cabin they are all very similar and very functional.     No complaints.  A 2D cabin typically has bed space for two adult guests and the sofa does not become a sofa bed.  The sofa may work for a 2 yo as long as they can sleep on a sofa that is not a pull out sofa bed.  If you are looking for a proper bed for your child you might need to talk with your travel agent or Royal about moving to a 1D, 3D or 5D balcony.  

Needless to say but engage the child lock on the balcony door depending how mobile your child is or if a climber.  Never leave them alone out there if you let them out there at all.  At that age we put our kids to bed then sat on the balcony as an adult only area so we could talk and enjoy a glass of wine without waking them but we were very careful with them outside on the balcony.