Wonderland on Anthem and speciality dining

Shay

I've only had Jamie's and that was in 2019 but I loved it.  I enjoy Italian and it was still nice because there was a burger on the menu for lunch for my partner who's not an Italian food person. It was also my first cruise and I'm also someone that didn't get the MDR hate that I tend to see. Fresh Pasta was the draw for me.

This upcoming cruise we're going to try more and I'm on the fence about Wonderland. The things on the menu that sound good sound really good and the other things I'm worried about. Also with my party of less adventurous food people I'm worried it's just going to be a No from them. I'm going to probably try to find a way even if I have to go by myself to go to Izumi because I really want to try some Sushi. 

Edited by Geektastic
Typos

4 hours ago, Shay said:

I'll be sailing on Anthem soon and I'm thinking about trying Wonderland. If you've tried it, what do you think?

Also, what are your thoughts about Anthem's speciality dining options 

Thanks

We experienced Wonderland on Symphony and enjoyed it.    Very creative space and food selections (small and highly decorative).   You'll want to check out the Wonderland bar selections also, they offer some very interesting and unique concoctions.