Cozumel and Nassau Excursions

petica

Good morning All

They started listing the excursions for Cozumel and Nassau for my November 28th cruise on Odyssey.

So far it looks like slim pickings as Cozumel only has four excursions listed and Nassau has about 8 excursions listed.

Has anyone been to these ports lately and have the excursions on your cruise been about the normal amount or have they been not many options made available?

Just want to make sure I don't start picking excursions and then they start listing other excursions I would be interested in selecting. 

Also if anyone has any recommendations on past excursions they have done at these ports I would love to here recommendations. 

I was in Cozumel last week, and again next week. Everything is business as usual with some Covid stuff (mask in taxi, hand sanitizer at the beach club) - although the incident in Cancun yesterday and ongoing conflict in Tulum may be affecting what is being offered (when we were there 3 years ago, they cancelled all excursions requiring the ferry to the mainland because of the cartels bombing the ferries around that time)

Last week we went to Nachi Cocom Beach Club (and planning to do that again next week) and it was LOVELY. Beautiful weather, water and beach. I feel very safe in Cozumel to go on an outside RC excursion. Exit the port, take a taxi (very regulated and safe, set price) and the beach club called us a taxi when we were ready to leave. 

In the past we also did the Jade Caverns ATV and Cenote swim - honestly we probably had higher expectations than we should of. We were looking forward to riding ATVs in the jungle - but mostly we just followed the guide at medium speed on a dirt road. BORING. I swam in the cenote just to say I did it. I won't do that one again. 

We've also done the glass bottom boat with the kids and that was cool. But short. Lots of time left in the day, so we put the kids in the Kids club and went into San Miguel for lunch and shopping. 

If you find an RC excursion that you like better after booking one already, you can always cancel your booking and rebook the new one.