2 cabin embarkation times together?

are your reservations linked?
Can you see them in the app?
When you select the check in time pick the same time for all.  If there is an issue get yourself the earlier one and bring the teens with you.  They likely will NOT have a problem at the port since the teens would not be likely able  to do their own check in without an adult.  

14 hours ago, Moxiegirl1977 said:

Hi, my fam has 2 cabins (2 adults, 2 teens), which have separate reservation numbers. How do I help get the 4 of us the same embarkation time? Don’t really want the kids managing themselves, lol.

You need to link the two reservations for this and for dining.  You can link them in the app/website, have your TA do it, or call Royal to do it.  Once the reservations are linked, one person can check everyone in. I’ve been doing it for my in-laws for a while and just checked in three different reservations a few months ago. My mother in law and father in law don’t even know how to login 🙂

Last I heard, the reservations have to be linked before you embark so that the cabins can be seated together.  If you link it in the app, I would still have your TA or Royal confirm they are linked for dining.

8 hours ago, Reigert2008 said:

You need to link the two reservations for this and for dining.  You can link them in the app/website, have your TA do it, or call Royal to do it.  Once the reservations are linked, one person can check everyone in. I’ve been doing it for my in-laws for a while and just checked in three different reservations a few months ago. My mother in law and father in law don’t even know how to login 🙂

Last I heard, the reservations have to be linked before you embark so that the cabins can be seated together.  If you link it in the app, I would still have your TA or Royal confirm they are linked for dining.

This is a great point about the importance of linking the reservations with the current covid protocols. 

17 hours ago, Reigert2008 said:

Yes Linking the reservations is important. I had three reservations to link. Once they were all linked I was able to check in for all three.