Coco Beach Club - Floating Cabana question

Jax

I have a floating cabana booked on our upcoming Christmas cruise 2021. We are a party of 3 but friends have recently decided to join us (in their own stateroom of course!).  I am wondering how to get them wrist bands or whatever is used to access the beach club area/floating cabana.  We are currently in a crown loft (hope to upgrade to star) but is this something the suite concierge team would look after in our pre cruise communication. If I understand the process, access to the beach club and cabana will be left in our stateroom the night before, which in our case is our first night onboard. We have only cruised once with Royal and it was star class so I left all these kind of details to our 🧞‍♂️. 😩 Appreciate any input. 

We were in a beach cabana in September.  My husband went to the beach club in the morning with his parents who were staying in another room,  but I, my mother, and kids didn’t join him until later in the day.  When we arrived at the beach club podium, they walked us to the cabana.  Didn’t check room key.  Kids went back to water park for a while and they had them wear wristbands so they could get back into the beach club.

I had the same experience as @Jkaczano.  When I got to the Beach Club podium I said I had someone else coming and they told me to tell them to just give them our cabana number.  They didn't take down the other person's cabin number or name or anything.  It worked out fine and @PG Cruiser was able to find us.  All of the wristbands were at the cabana and they only needed to be used if you were leaving the Beach Club and returning.

There actually was nothing in our stateroom about the cabana access.  It was all taken care of when we got to the Beach Club.  They had our cabin number and already had a cabana assigned and waiting for us.  

So all you should need to do is tell the others in your party to give your name/cabin number at the Beach Club and they will walk them in to join you.

10 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

I had the same experience as @Jkaczano.  When I got to the Beach Club podium I said I had someone else coming and they told me to tell them to just give them our cabana number.  They didn't take down the other person's cabin number or name or anything.  It worked out fine and @PG Cruiser was able to find us.  All of the wristbands were at the cabana and they only needed to be used if you were leaving the Beach Club and returning.

There actually was nothing in our stateroom about the cabana access.  It was all taken care of when we got to the Beach Club.  They had our cabin number and already had a cabana assigned and waiting for us.  

So all you should need to do is tell the others in your party to give your name/cabin number at the Beach Club and they will walk them in to join you.

This is perfect!  I love it it when a process is easy and flexible.  Thanks so much. 

2 hours ago, Jkaczano said:

We were in a beach cabana in September.  My husband went to the beach club in the morning with his parents who were staying in another room,  but I, my mother, and kids didn’t join him until later in the day.  When we arrived at the beach club podium, they walked us to the cabana.  Didn’t check room key.  Kids went back to water park for a while and they had them wear wristbands so they could get back into the beach club.

Thank you so much for this! Very helpful.