Harmony of the Seas Izumi Hibachi reservations

PineappleT

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, PineappleT said:

I called Cruise Planners and we are all set with reservations. On the app, it states Izumi Sushi and not Izumi Hibachi which was throwing me off. I was told that we would pay $34.99 per person which reserves our place for the Hibachi.

I wouldn't trust that statement. With the two being separate I doubt booking sushi will hold you a seat at hibachi. I'd still verify having a hibachi reservation once onboard.

As someone mentioned in a previous post I'm sure the inability to book hibachi online has to do with needing to verify proof of vaccination status. Another test of this theory would be the ability to book Chef's Table, another vaccination only dining, via the Cruise Planner. On my upcoming Harmony sailing neither Chef's Table or Izumi Hibachi are available. Was the same with my Allure sailing back in September.

Sailings I have in January and beyond have the ability to book online.

On 10/28/2021 at 11:23 AM, PineappleT said:

I called Cruise Planners and we are all set with reservations. On the app, it states Izumi Sushi and not Izumi Hibachi which was throwing me off. I was told that we would pay $34.99 per person which reserves our place for the Hibachi.

On the Freedom, I had it the other way around.  I had a reservation for "Izumi Hibachi" but the receptionist assured me it was for "Izumi Sushi"