Dinner Reservations, modify/add ??

Vlad

Guys, does anyone know how to add another guest to all dinner reservations? 

I have 2 guests scheduled for all 7 days, on my time dining. Want to add another guest to same time for all the days. But when I go to modify, same time isn't available... 

Would I need to call Royal? 

Would they be able to add a 3rd guest manually to preexisting reservations on my time dining? 

Thanks in advance for all the info. 

• Vlad changed the title to Dinner Reservations, modify/add ??

Is this a guest who is booked with you? (Same booking/reservation number?)  Usually if they are not you can request (through travel agents, if you used them, or Royal themselves, if you didn't) that the bookings be linked.  Otherwise, at least during Covid, I don't believe you can dine with others who are not in your traveling party. We'll need more info to answer this for you.

4 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Is this a guest who is booked with you? (Same booking/reservation number?)  Usually if they are not you can request (through travel agents, if you used them, or Royal themselves, if you didn't) that the bookings be linked.  Otherwise, at least during Covid, I don't believe you can dine with others who are not in your traveling party. We'll need more info to answer this for you.

The bookings are linked. It's a guest from 2nd cabin of my family. But she booked later. And I don't want to cancel all I have scheduled. Just want to add her to my dinner reservations.