Allure from Port Canaveral Sailing Time

17 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

I’ve been checking out sailings of Allure from PC.  Is 7:00PM the usual sailing time? I thought it was usually 4:00PM

If 7:00PM is the sailing time, what time does check-in/embarkation close?

App has 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm for the last check-in slot available.

21 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

I’ve been checking out sailings of Allure from PC.  Is 7:00PM the usual sailing time? I thought it was usually 4:00PM

If 7:00PM is the sailing time, what time does check-in/embarkation close?

Sailing times are probably later to accommodate the way passengers are being allowed entry into the terminal. No longer can we all arrive early and sit together in a big hall and then everyone board as soon as they get a zero count. Arrival times are spread out and being enforced to maximize distancing. Also, I understand everyone must be on board at least one hour prior to sailing.

Appointment times are being given out at 3:30pm but that's the time to get in line outside the terminal.  If it takes an hour to test unvaccinated and get them on board that's potentially 4:30pm-ish.  Then add an hour to let the dust settle, passenger counts to be verified and everyone does eMuster required to sail.  

5:30pm +/- an hour is well within reason but then the pilot schedule is also a factor plus other ship traffic.