New Drink Package Saved me money

I had the Ultimate Packaged booked for my lovely wife and after reading the blog post regarding the new packages went over to the cruise planner to check them out. Turns out that for our 12 night cruise the Deluxe Drinks Package is about NZ$50 ($35USD) cheaper.... every bit helps (Though I think the Non Alcoholic package might be a little more expensive... 

It might be worth checking your own package to see if you can make a saving (or they may have just repriced the NZ$ against the US$ since we have been gaining against the US$ in the last few months...). 

If our premium package is upgraded to Deluxe on Oasis this October, I'll be $2 per person to the good even with the current 20% off sale for the Deluxe.  But even so, we are probably borderline for breaking even at that price given our consumption.  Except with Starbucks included, my cup or two of Joe in the morning should push us into the black.  Thanks RCI!!

Also, I understand that having another mixed drink or two per day can also make the package worthwhile...., and I'm seriously considering that strategy as well  ;)

so i just priced out the new deluxe package vs the ultimate package that we bought and the deluxe would be 50$ less. Can i call and get it adjusted? or do i need to cancel the ultimate and buy the deluxe?

I would simply cancel and repurchase since you can do that yourself in the Cruise Planner.