Beverage Packages

I saw this discussed somewhere else, but can't find it now. I would like to purchase the Deluxe Beverage Package. I understand from the writeup that all adults in the cabin have to also purchase it. The thing is my wife doesn't drink. I read that sometimes if you call RCI they will let you purchase the deluxe package if you purchase the Refreshment Package for the non-drinker. Has anyone had any experience doing this? I really want the deluxe package but it would be a complete waste of money for my wife.

6 hours ago, Wolfpackfan said:

I saw this discussed somewhere else, but can't find it now. I would like to purchase the Deluxe Beverage Package. I understand from the writeup that all adults in the cabin have to also purchase it. The thing is my wife doesn't drink. I read that sometimes if you call RCI they will let you purchase the deluxe package if you purchase the Refreshment Package for the non-drinker. Has anyone had any experience doing this? I really want the deluxe package but it would be a complete waste of money for my wife.

This is very easy to do. My wife and I do this every cruise.