Kids thrown off Anthem!

23 minutes ago, em.down.the.rabbit.hole said:

"Finally" ??? ...

Still going on...customer relations team have said "you can either have the funds transferred to a new booking (and I can "try" to get the kids FCC applied to a booking just for me) or refund me (but not at the 125% FCCs that were applied, but at the 100%).

They don't seem to understand that taking the 25% is punishing me for their multiple mistakes.

Customer Relations no better than normal customer service (which is really bad at Royal ... as bad as a budget airline if not worse)...I had to practically plead before they said they would ask management about compensation.

The head of guest services on Anthem was offering to transfer the 6 night cancelled cruise for me and 2 kids to another cruise (longer in length) and transfer all packages we had booked, at no extra charge.  But the kids didn't have the time to come and I have a day job to get back to.  The shore team transfer funds & pay difference or refund at reduced rate ... I am fuming.

Not to mention I had that 2nd week of work booked off and when you're a contractor, you only get paid when you work ... Royal has literally cost me thousands of pounds (and they want to charge me thousands to rebook ar all the higher prices).

It's been 2 weeks and still not resolved ... talking to them tomorrow ... if they dare say they are not offering any reparations I don't know what I'm going to do...except cancel £15,000+ of upcoming cruises!

Will let you know that the outcome when there is one ???

When Royal gets things right, they really get them right, but clearly when they get them wrong, they get them really wrong.  I know my sympathy isn't much, but for whatever it's worth, you have it.