Partial Purchase Price of Cruise Planner Refund added to my FCC

I i just got off the phone regarding my refunds for cruise planner purchases for my cancelled Symphony sailing and I saw all my cruise planner refunds hit my account with the exception of my cabana purchase. Royal only refunded $500 to my account for the cabana. The Royal customer rep told me that she sees that they applied the balance of the cabana purchase to my FCC instead of refunding the funds to my account and then gave me option to have balance refunded

I dont know if this is a common practice but I find this rather shady by not informing me first. 

Just something for others to be aware of when looking for your cruise planner refunds

They do some crazy accounting things with numbers.  We had a huge mess from a canceled cruise where we opted for the 125% FCC and the 125% OBC.  They generated the FCCs but then I later got a credit card refund for the cruise fare.  Then part of the onboard purchase was refunded too..it was a big old mess that the TA had to work for 8 hours to get sorted out.

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

I still have about $200 of taxes and port fees from a March cruise that RC is always "still looking into" when I inquire.

A TA convinced me to move my cruises to them. When I became unhappy with poor service, I moved them back to Royal.

Scenario 1-
Now even the TA admits I have $232 paid missing when my SY Aug 29th cruise  account was moved back.
The answer was, "Not to worry. I called Royal, and they said your wife has a lot of FCC sitting there."

Scenario-2
Well, that was the Alaska cruise. BTW, where is my missing FCC from that cruise?
Also, the FCC for the 2 cruises for both of us canceled back in early May?

Scenario-3
Meanwhile, I had Royal already open up research on why over $1,000 paid to the same TA for Vision Nov 22nd 2021, Jr Suite is missing.
That was a month ago. I even emailed Royal all my receipts and a screenshot of the page showing how much I paid per the TAs records.

Additionally, a couple of the TAs for the firm that were trying to help me when I first found these issues and said to call them back personally, are no longer working for the firm.

And those are just 3 scenarios. 
Any wonder why I took back my cruises.

I will never use that TA again, no matter what they offer.

The name of the firm is withheld. They were terrible on many accounts, but I do not want to list them without their having a chance to reply.