Alaska: is one glass dome train enough?

Jill

We’re doing a 10 night Wildlife Express on Radiance next May. 

The land tour includes the glass domed train from Anchorage to Talkeetna. 

My question is: is that enough “train” (we also will likely do White Pass/Yukon train in Skagway) or is the train from Anchorage to Seward an absolute must do? The tour has you in a motor coach to the port. 

edited to add: I LOVED @twangsterblog on the train from Anchorage to Seward hence my question if it’s a must do. 

9 hours ago, Jill said:

My question is: is that enough “train” (we also will likely do White Pass/Yukon train in Skagway) or is the train from Anchorage to Seward an absolute must do? The tour has you in a motor coach to the port. 

We opted out of the motorcoach to the port and did the train instead.  We didn't do Goldstar service, just the regular cars but it was absolutely worth it!  We got to leave our luggage out to go on the motorcoach, made sure the land tour guides knew we were not going to be on the motorcoach, and they put our luggage on the bus with everyone else's.   

I mean we already were on the tour that did the most train segments and we still opted for more train.  And would do it the same exact way all over again.