Soda

Sawyer

12 minutes ago, Sawyer said:

Is there a store by the pier to buy soda to take on the Adventure of the Seas?

You’re only allowed to bring 12 standard cans per stateroom, so not sure if that makes it worth the trouble, depends on your consumption rate.  There’s probably a store or something close where you could purchase, but wanted to make you aware of the limits.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/food-drink-onboard-policy

if you’re only wanting soda, the soda package can be a great deal in the cruise planner. I’d recommend the Refreshment Package that gets you a lot more options and at the right price can be “break even” with as little as 4 drinks in a day.

59 minutes ago, Sawyer said:

Is there a store by the pier to buy soda to take on the Adventure of the Seas?

In Nassau?  or a later port.  If Nassau, then you check in at the British Colonial Hilton and there are stores in the area (downtown).

1 hour ago, stevendom57 said:

What about in a later port? Can I bring on unopened cans/bottles of soda?

Official policy is only on boarding day. Any other time is at the discretion of security screening staff.

Per: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/food-drink-onboard-policy

Guests may also bring non-alcoholic beverages as carry-on items on boarding day. Non-alcoholic beverages may not exceed 12 standard (17 oz.) cans, bottles or cartons per stateroom. Milk and distilled water brought on for infant, medical, or dietary use are permitted.

In reality, I've brought on soda from a few ports in the past without issue. Security will pull you to the side after screening to very it is soda.