“The Key”- worth it?

I only ever consider it if I can get it for under $20 pppd - I always buy Voom anyway, so under $20 works for me.  I think it has more of a benefit on an Oasis or Quantum class ship than a smaller ship (where I've found it's much easier to find seats at shows anyway). But who knows what the Covid protocols will be and how that will affect The Key, so, even though I've snagged it for a few sailings at very good prices ($16).

Hi Julia,

If you're looking for "good", the reserved Key seats are not bad, just behind the Front of House mixer boards (at least on the Independence of the Seas) and you don't have to wait in line for them. 

If you want the best, prepare to arrive about 45 minutes early and get about row 7-10, dead center.  You'll be at eye level with the performers.  If you know there will be audience interaction, the aisle seats from rows 2-5 or anywhere in the first row will give you a good chance to greet the performers.

Row 1 isn't all that great.  You're looking up the performers noses and they're looking straight out (into about row 8).  The only reason I sit in the first row is that my camera gear would be next to someone's ear and I don't want to bother anyone sitting in front of me.