Connecting rooms

mattymay

If you have connecting rooms, does there need to be a person over the age of 21 in both rooms?

I have an 18 yo daughter who want's her own room with a friend, but can't book it unless there is someone over the age of 21. I was wondering with connecting rooms if the rules are different?

11 minutes ago, Ian T said:

We are in a similar situation. On our Dec 2021 sailing our son and his friend will both be 19. They are sharing a cabin and can do so as long as it is next to someone in the same party who is over 21. The cabins do not need to be connecting either, just together.

Thank you. I guess you have to book via phone as the website wont allow it.

I have read often that you can book one adult and one u-21 in each room and then just switch the occupants around when you board simply by visiting guest services and getting the key cards switched around. Obviously, you would need to have the two rooms in close proximity but not necessarily interconnecting.

This has an added side benefit of making it possible for only one adult in your party to buy an alcoholic drinks package, rather than both having to even if just one wants it.

3 hours ago, FionaMG said:

I have read often that you can book one adult and one u-21 in each room and then just switch the occupants around when you board simply by visiting guest services and getting the key cards switched around. Obviously, you would need to have the two rooms in close proximity but not necessarily interconnecting.

This has an added side benefit of making it possible for only one adult in your party to buy an alcoholic drinks package, rather than both having to even if just one wants it.

Yeah we are already doing that with rooms 1 and 2. This would be the 3rd room and there is no extra adult to go in this one.