Refunds For Cancelled Pullmantur Cruises

Welcome to the message boards.  This site is an unofficial fan blog and is not affiliated with the Royal Caribbean International cruise line nor does the cruise line participate on this site. 

Pullmantur was a sister brand to Royal Caribbean International.  The parent company is the Royal Caribbean Group.  Suggest you start here:

Corporate Headquarters

Phone:
305-539-6000

Address:
Royal Caribbean Group
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132-2096

Corporate Communications

Address:
Royal Caribbean Group
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132-2096

Email:
CorporateCommunications@rccl.com

Twitter:
@NewsfromRCgroup

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Keith D said:

It is now November 21 and still no refunds.  And there is no one to contact to find more information.   Not go PR for RCL.

Has nothing to do with RCG as RCG was a stakeholder only. Spain-based investment firm, Springwater Capital, owns the controlling 51% stake in Pullmantur Cruises which was headquartered in Madrid, Spain.  On 22 June 2020, due to the economic impact caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, Pullmantur's owners announced they had filed for reorganization, a form of bankruptcy proceedings in Spain, of the now defunked Pullmantur under Spanish insolvency laws.  The controlling laws here are in Spain, whether you get your refund or not.  RCG has no deciding factor on the matter.

• 2 weeks later...

I am in the same situation. I have ben waiting for my refund since  RCCL contacted me on July 13.  I have been able get information with my Pullmantur booking number from RCCL over the past few months now they have no information and every number they give me to contact does not connect with anyone.  I feel that RCCL does not want to know me.