Cheap Anthem sailing.

Just thought I'd mention a cheap sailing we found on the Anthem. I'm not saying it's the best but it is good. We check prices allot and have never found anything this low, we ended up jumping on it.

It's Dec 9 of this year to the Bahamas, 7 nights. We paid 649 USD for a guaranteed interior room, for less than 100 more you can get a guaranteed balcony. Also got 100 obc through Royal, a agent may do better. There is a sale going on now too, so im sure that helped get the price down.

I'll end up counting this as my Christmas vacation. If anyone wants to try the Anthem this may be good opertunity.

Jerel,

Question, was the $649 per person? I looked up the cruise, because I want to do something in December, and I am a single cruiser, that cruise for an interior, virtual balcony would cost $2200. I am glad you got this great deal but I think being a solo cruiser really ups the price of every cruise.

Candie

Nice Going Jerel! That price is a steal for Anthem!! Your going to love it.. I cant wait for our lunch so i can tell you all about Anthem first hand

We are really looking forward it, picked out a good seafood spot on the waterfront, I'll definitly want to hear how the shows are.

Jerel,

Question, was the $649 per person? I looked up the cruise, because I want to do something in December, and I am a single cruiser, that cruise for an interior, virtual balcony would cost $2200. I am glad you got this great deal but I think being a solo cruiser really ups the price of every cruise.

Candie

I just checked the price and is still available. It is per person, solo does make it more expensive. I would think it would only be twice the price though.

It was a garenteed interior, meaning you don't pick a room, they will assign you one later. Down side is you dont know where they will put you.

The garenteed balcony was less than 100 more, which is good. You just may get a obstructed view, maybe.

With our C&A discount we could get a balcony guarantee for $1569 with all taxes and fees included. That's total for two people and comes with an additional $100 obc. No way I can do that since we are getting off Liberty about 2 weeks earlier.  Nice find though Jerel!

Usually the first 2 weeks of December have great prices.  I guess people are saving for Christmas and don't want to spend money on a cruise...so the volume must be low in early Dec.  I always take a cruise during Christmas so it's rare (although I have done it !!) for us to have 2 cruises in December.  You will find many "special" cruises are held in early December.  Example...the Royal Poker Tournament is always the first or second week in December b/c those are slow weeks and they use those promo cruises to help fill the ships.

Usually the first 2 weeks of December have great prices.  I guess people are saving for Christmas and don't want to spend money on a cruise...so the volume must be low in early Dec. 

First two weeks of December are often the best prices AND terrific for last minute deals too.

Most people either just took vacation the week before on Thanksgiving, or are waiting for Xmas/New Years