Cruising won’t die, stocks are a bargain

One guy said, Americans like what they like

cruises are a good deal , they are fun, you get to go places, eat all you want “great food” get everything for one set price, no surprises

i am going to get on a cruise as soon as I can, they are offering great deals now, and they know what to do to keep their customers health 

don’t have to convince anyone, I’m on it

see you at sea

vanessa 

5 hours ago, Jose Diaz said:

cruises are a good deal , they are fun, you get to go places, eat all you want “great food” get everything for one set price, no surprises

i am going to get on a cruise as soon as I can, they are offering great deals now, and they know what to do to keep their customers health 

see you at sea

vanessa 

Welcome to the forums!

16 hours ago, Jose Diaz said:

see you at sea

vanessa 

One still needs to travel safely and use good sense.  I have done the math and statistically speaking, you are guaranteed to encounter someone with the virus on any cruise with a few thousand guests and staff.   The odds that everyone you encounter will NOT be contagious approach zero with repeated contacts with people and surfaces of the ship.  Our new world is that we will be exposed -- sooner or later.  There is no going back.  But we can mitigate the risk and get the vaccine when it becomes available.  Cruising will be a good vacation activity, but any vacation activity will need to be approached with common sense.  Enjoy!