cigar smoking

I have not been on Empress myself, but most RC ships allow smoking on the upper decks. The link below is the smoking policy and should be able to help more than I can. My last cruise was on Navigator and there were people smoking on the top deck.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/onboard-smoking-policy

• 2 years later...

Just went on Liberty of the seas April 2022 and cigars were allowed during cigars under the stars from 6-10pm at sky bar outside. Nice to have designated area but still irritating that they are so restrictive on this. Does it really matter that it’s a cigar and not a cigarette in a smoking area?  They got rid of cigar bar in connoisseur club so you only have one choice. Going on Navigator in December and hoping they at least have cigars under the stars option. Will update then. 

I quit smoking back in 2008.  But, I'm not a rabid radical non-smoker.  In fact, I love walking through where smokers are smoking.  I especially like cigar smoke.  I'm on the Ovation on May 13th and am looking forward to the passing by the smoking section.  Hope there are some cigar smokers.  I guess the best time is after the evening meal, while people are relaxing, drinking their brandy and smoking their cigars!  

Long ashes to you!