CocoCay Visa

Charly

Hi Guys,

I there any visa regulation to visit CocoCay? Or use only the seapass card?

2 of our family members have a Thai passport. After searching and asking the last few days, I found out that they need to have a visa for Nassau even if they want to stay there only a few hours.

We've already booked the cruise end of May 20 from New York.

Thanks a lot for your ideas.

Rgds

Charly

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, hossam said:

hi there

i ma intending to travel in Bhams in Novemebr

i am an egyption passport holder and have US visa

my distenation included cococay nad st. thaomas

i am wondering if i need addition visa for them and how can i get it as i couldn't find in embassy where i am living . niether i couldn't find in information in google. i booked my cruise 

Check with the cruise line.

• 2 years later...

Hello! I have the same question as I am from Côte d'Ivoire and going on a closed-loop cruise from Miami to Miami. It is only one day on the private island Cococay and not going anywhere else in Bahamas. How did it go for you ? Of course I have the US visa and the schengen visa as well.

On 4/17/2024 at 11:04 AM, Samira said:

Hello! I have the same question as I am from Côte d'Ivoire and going on a closed-loop cruise from Miami to Miami. It is only one day on the private island Cococay and not going anywhere else in Bahamas. How did it go for you ? Of course I have the US visa and the schengen visa as well.

Hi. Bahamas will not be covered by the Schengen visa (which is for Europe) and won’t be covered by the US visa since it is part of the Great British Commonwealth. I would check the Côte d’Ivoire government website about whether you need a visa for the Bahamas