Concierge lounge on Enchantment

BB1

I believe it's still a numbers game.  When the number of D+ is high enough they restrict access.  It just so happens there are a lot of CAS members cruising on her.  

The CL on Ovation was open to D+ last week.  The Concierge wasn't aware of the controversy over D+ access.  She said when there are under ~80 D+ it's manageable.  Over that threshold and she has to restrict D+ access.  She had received no communication from Miami regarding the matter.  

I just got off Enchantment on Wednesday. The letter from our concierge said both Diamond Plus and Pinnacles were welcome in addition to the suite guests. I was worried it would be crowded since the lounge is really small, like 30 chairs small, but it was really empty for the 5 days we were on. The Diamond Lounge overlooks the Viking Crown, and from what I could see, it appeared pretty empty too.

As a side, Jorge was amazing! We're really sad his contract is up in about 5 weeks, because we'll be back on Enchantment in May. We're crossing our fingers that his contract gets extended on this ship!

20200216_064630.jpg

3 hours ago, BB1 said:

Jorge is one of our favorites. He is absolutely wonderful.  Hopefully he will be there for us. I know you said five weeks, does that mean until April 1st? Thanks so much for the information. 

I didn't get an exact date, but he told me 6 weeks about a week ago.