Buckeye Cruise for Cancer - Explorer of the Seas

SteveinSC

Every year, there is a Buckeye Cruise for Cancer, and this year it is on EXPLORER OF THE SEAS out of Miami, on Sunday.  Its a great cause, and raises a ton of money, each year. Just curious if anyone is going, and if so if anyone will be Live Blogging? Id be VERY fascinated to follow THAT one....ive always wanted to go on this trip. 

O-H-I-O Fans GIF by Ohio State Athletics

As a Buckeye living in Columbus, we have always wanted to do this cruise. The reason we don't, is that it has always been a 4 or 5 night cruise and considerably more expensive. Not to mention it sells out in no time flat, particularly the suites. There are a ton of Buckeyes fans with a lot of disposable income!

1 hour ago, FloatMe said:

As a Buckeye living in Columbus, we have always wanted to do this cruise. The reason we don't, is that it has always been a 4 or 5 night cruise and considerably more expensive. Not to mention it sells out in no time flat, particularly the suites. There are a ton of Buckeyes fans with a lot of disposable income!

O-H! Yeah ...it's not cheap, but I keep thinking about hanging out in the Windjammer with Mike Doss, or doing shots with one of the Borens, and I keep thinking that'd be priceless. ? The list of Buckeyes on board is IMPRESSIVE. https://www.buckeyecruise.com/bucks-on-board/

Our good friend’s parents and aunt (if you can follow that, lol) go every year. Our friends have been on it a few times - but not this year - and their daughter (now 11) has always managed to befriend the players’ younger kids. Apparently she’s ended up in a couple of different family photos, lol. 

And not to leave you hanging... I-O! ?

On 2/13/2020 at 7:18 PM, SteveinSC said:

O-H! Yeah ...it's not cheap, but I keep thinking about hanging out in the Windjammer with Mike Doss, or doing shots with one of the Borens, and I keep thinking that'd be priceless. ? The list of Buckeyes on board is IMPRESSIVE. https://www.buckeyecruise.com/bucks-on-board/

I-O,  we have looked at booking a b2b to even out the cost per day. Maybe some day!