Unable to change surname

Kate888

I did some mistake in a surname while was booking a cruise. After that I was trying to sign in into existing booking, attempted to change surname (it was possible) to correct and after submitting request page shows error, and locking my account for 30 min. If I trying to sign in, I receive an error "Your account is temporarily locked". I was trying different browsers, devices, cleared browsing data and cookies, even incognito mode, but still unsuccess.. What am I doing wrong? *frustrated*

4 hours ago, RCIDreamer96 said:

Try calling RC or your TA. I entered in some incorrect information for my last cruise and sent an email inquiry to RC- they were able to fix it remotely without me having to call. Saved me some time and energy since my lunch break was over and had to get back to work. Safe cruising!

How fast did you received an answer by email? I wrote yesterday and now still no answer. I used email form on a website of RC. Maybe you know some direct email? I cannot find it.. 

15 minutes ago, Kate888 said:

How fast did you received an answer by email? I wrote yesterday and now still no answer. I used email form on a website of RC. Maybe you know some direct email? I cannot find it.. 

Hi @Kate888. It may not be too late to transfer your reservation to TA and then let them take it from there. This site is sponsored by MEI Travel. Fantastic company! Sharla is my TA and is wonderful. Many others on these boards use MEI and I'm sure will chime in with their recommendations, too!

11 minutes ago, Baked Alaska said:

Hi @Kate888. It may not be too late to transfer your reservation to TA and then let them take it from there. This site is sponsored by MEI Travel. Fantastic company! Sharla is my TA and is wonderful. Many others on these boards use MEI and I'm sure will chime in with their recommendations, too!

Thank you for a recommendations. I booked a cruise directly from RC website and planning out trip without TA. So any help that I could receive is only directly from RC technical support. 

On 2/12/2020 at 3:38 PM, Kate888 said:

It took about two-three days for them to respond, but it was just the main email listed on the website. Outside of the C&A I'm not sure of any other email addresses for support. Hope this helps!