Web Site Help Needed

40 minutes ago, Web Page Help said:

This has been weeks.  If we log in using the cruise detail it goes in.  If we just “sign in” to the RC site it goes to a blank page.  Worked with RC IT, our virus program IT, the tech support where laptop was purchased, etc, etc.  All other web sites work fine, it’s just signing in to RC.  

Have you tried an incognito mode?

Are you using a VPN? If so, try disabling that just to test, then turn it back on. I use three different VPNs, browsers are more picky with one of them than the other. Does not give me peace. Clearing cookies and all that might help, too. Have you tried another device within your wifi? Have you tried this outside of your wifi?

Edited by Baked Alaska
Remembered another vpn i use

12 hours ago, Web Page Help said:

We have a win10 laptop (new) and once we log into the RC website it goes to a blue screen/white dots and  nothing opens.  Tried 3 browsers, all virus/malware screens clean, what else would cause web site not to open after logging in?  

I have to clear cookies as I go with the RC website. Every few pages I clear the cookies. I'm not sure this is the best way but it's the only way to get the site from my laptop. My ipad is 100% fine and I don't have to do any of that.

We've cleared cookies and cache multiple times.  No luck.  Below is what we get once we log in.  Tried 2 different laptops in Staples, both Win10, and were able to sign in to the RC site with no problem.  Really seems to be a setting or something on this particular laptop.  Can log into site on iphone, ipad, and older Win7 laptop we still have.  Just this laptop. Have used 3 browsers on this laptop (Chrome, Edge, Firefox) and none allow log in to RC.  No issues with other sites accessed though.

RC Screenshot.PNG