Cruise memories

RoyalLaker

We used to keep old SeaPass cards but we decided to throw them out (although I suspect my wife is stashing them somewhere).  

Photos for me is a big thing.  I'll often browse on my PC old cruise photos and it always brings back such great memories.

Speaking of photos, pretty much all the family photos we have these days are from photo sessions onboard.

I love the old photos from the cruises, but my daughter would say a Pets-at-sea animal to take home! Yeah the family photos are ours as well. A few cruises ago, we scheduled on a casual photo day and had some of the best photos of my older daughter. We could take extra time and didn't feel rushed.

Our home office desk book shelf top displays our minature flag collection from States, Countries, & Country Provinces we have visited on our conquest to see the World. We will add 8 or 10 more from Western Mediterranean trip this Spring. Photos are a quick recollection of travels. It aways surprises me of the flash backs a single photo can bring. One of my favorites are the sunrise & sunset photo safaris around the outside ship decks. We are always on the lookout for unique local art work from places visited. Local Carnival & Festival stumble on pieces are our favorites. That's on our shopping list for Old Town Nice France this Spring. And I would be remiss if I didn't include unique jewerly. My wife can tell you with vivid detail where every piece was acqiured and why & what memories of thoses places they bring.

I have a bunch of photos from prior cruises in my iPhoto library. They're easy to access if I want to browse, especially if I'm looking for a particular photo from a cruise.

I also take the Cruise in Review DVDs and convert them to MP4 files that I then store in my iTunes library so I have easy access to them as well. I was just watching last year's Independence of the Seas Cruise in Review to keep my anticipation up for this year's cruise on her.

I have a bunch of photos from prior cruises in my iPhoto library. They're easy to access if I want to browse, especially if I'm looking for a particular photo from a cruise.

I may have just spent about a half hour looking at my old photos after reading this post.  Love old cruise memories!