Royal Caribbean Newbie - Any Suggestions?

Hi!  We are booked on the Oasis of the Seas on May 28th.  This is our first RC cruise but we are platinum on Carnival.  Any differences we should expect?  This is also our first huge ship so this is the first time we have had a ship where we had to book activities and dinner reservations ahead of time.  Any helpful advice?

We are celebrating my daughter and her friend's high school graduation, will RC do anything for celebration or recognition?

Welcome... The last time I was on Oasis you had to reserve the shows you wanted ahead of time (if so, do it now).  They will scan your card.  Book the comedy show, its a small venue.  Try the rock wall and flow rider.  The zip line didn't do anything for me but its something else to try.  Breakfast in the solarium is a little healthier than  the windjammer and there isn't suppose to be kids there but you know how that goes..  Of course its been a couple years since I was on the Oasis or Allure so things might have changed a little.  Big boat, you will get lost from time to time.  Enjoy the ride...

Welcome! Here is a blog post I wrote about 10 Oasis of the Seas secrets: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2015/07/13/top-10-royal-caribbean-oasis-of-the-seas-hidden-secrets

They key is to explore the ship early and get your bearings.

For breakfast, seek alternatives to the Windjammer to avoid crowds.  Johnny Rockets and Park Cafe are two good choices.

"We are celebrating my daughter and her friend's high school graduation, will RC do anything for celebration or recognition?"

Hi! You will love cruising on Royal Caribbean - great choice! Regarding your daughter's graduation- have your travel agent request (or if you've booked direct call RCCL and request) a small celebration cake (complimentary). This will be served in the dining room

If you visit this link: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts

You can also order things like flowers, room decor, cupcakes, etc.

Hope you have a wonderful time!