Belize and Cozumel Beachs - HELP!

JulieTrunzo

We are going on our first cruise next month and are not interested in the 'excursion' packages - but would rather find an awesome beach (ideally with a bar!) to relax for the day.  I see another threat on this topic - but am wondering if any of the local resorts in Cozumel offer a day pass?  Options for Belize? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Julie

Kris, didn't you post a name once...I have used it...something like resortforaday.com or something similar. It's a good site with lots of options.

Resortforaday.com is one site worth checking. I haven't used it, but I know Matt has and they have some good options.

If you have some time, can you share some recent photos? I haven't been back in a few years and would like to see what is available there these days.

Be glad to.  I'll get some up later today.

I'll be back there again the end of May, I can do any followups or specifics as needed ;)

Nachi Cocum is great. Was there in jan. 2016. it's $55 per person and all inclusive. 

Good pool, great bar, sublime food and excellent service ! 

Just returned from Vision and was there this past Thursday.  We loved the place!  The food was fantastic ... I could go on and on, but suffice to say the next time we go to Cozumel we'll be visiting Nachi Cocom again.

Edited to add: they limit the number of people at the beach to 100 a day, so the place isn't crowded at all.  Mr Sanchos is just up the coast from Nachi Cocom; we had 7 ships in port the day we were there, and Mr Sanchos looked absolutely packed from our perspective.