Luggage tags from Amazon.ca - are they all the same?

raahc

I would purchase either one of them, other than what @CrznTxn has stated that is the only thing that I see.  I would gladly purchase either set, I have the set of 8 we do not need that many so I gave a few to my sister since we cruise with her rather often. They are not a necessity but I do find that they make it easy and its nicer than having to tape them on my luggage or staple them on.  Once we are leaving the hotel, or wherever we are staying its easy to take them out of my bag and throw them on.  

45 minutes ago, bhageerah said:

I would purchase either one of them, other than what @CrznTxn has stated that is the only thing that I see.  I would gladly purchase either set, I have the set of 8 we do not need that many so I gave a few to my sister since we cruise with her rather often. They are not a necessity but I do find that they make it easy and its nicer than having to tape them on my luggage or staple them on.  Once we are leaving the hotel, or wherever we are staying its easy to take them out of my bag and throw them on.  

That's exactly what I do!