Thinking about booking a 7 Ni. Eastern Ca. 2021

Zspherex

So I’m looking booking a February 2021 Eastern Caribbean in a Aqua Theatre 1 Bedroom Suite but not sure if it’s worth it on the pricing and I’ve already been on some eastern. Perfect day at coco cay is helping, But I’m not really sure on the decision. Any of you been in a Aqua Theatre Suite? Is it worth it? Looking for help! Thanks  

Out of curiosity, are the 1BR ATS priced comparably with other Sky class cabins for your sailing?

Wondering why the choice for that particular cabin if you aren't interested in the balcony.  That's the biggest feature draw for me if I'm going to have to trek to a cabin all the way in the back of the ship like that.

27 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Out of curiosity, are the 1BR ATS priced comparably with other Sky class cabins for your sailing?

Wondering why the choice for that particular cabin if you aren't interested in the balcony.  That's the biggest feature draw for me if I'm going to have to trek to a cabin all the way in the back of the ship like that.

I think ATS is a nice interior cabin and I don’t really mind the walk since I usually go all around midship/aft, Thanks for the question.