Oasis in December

arebee

We are heading  back out on the Oasis in December.  I noticed on the main RC page there is something called eat drink play where if you have a balcony either over central park or the boardwalk you get complimentary amenities.  Anyone know if they attach them to your sail and sign or if you have to call to get them added? 

Also, anyone going out on the Oasis, can you post back if they have that new 10 drink card for $79?  I saw it on the blog but can't find anything else about it.

Thanks...

My opinions only but ...

I think the new benefits are automatic for the cabins in question once they go into effect rather than being a "sale perk" that you have to book under the right sale to qualify for. I don't recall the effective date but I am pretty sure it was well before December so you should be good.

The drink cards seem to be part of a fleet wide alcohol program experiment that RCI is conducting, reports have them appearing and disappearing on different ships at different $ amounts. The best advice at present seems to be don't count on seeing them but they might do them on your cruise.

As with all such things, I would never depend upon Royal (or any cruise line, for that matter) to come through with this kind of perk/benefit/bonus without some documentation.  If you book during a time when the benefit/perk is in affect, make SURE that there is some kind of documentation denoting the benefit.  I have learned waaaytooo many times that just b/c they promise something does NOT mean they will remember when it comes boarding time.

I would absolutely demand that they give you some kind of paperwork/notation on the reservation - something - that will show the benefit.