Cococay - Cat 5..

Xceed

1 minute ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Let me know if this link works. 

https://www.cruisehive.com/royal-caribbean-releases-photos-of-cococay-during-hurricane-dorian/34101

Looks like the island is in great shape. 

Awesome - thanks....Hopefully the employees came thru just as well.  So ready for this storm to go away.

Just now, cdixon22 said:

Awesome - thanks....Hopefully the employees came thru just as well.  So ready for this storm to go away.

Yeah I've been on vacation this whole week and it's consumed my life the whole time. I just want it to be over with and go away now. I basically watched it grow from a little nothing storm to one of the worst in history. Tired of it now. 

1 hour ago, jdfmn said:

Did anyone else notice that James Van Fleet post on Twitter if the Cococay pictures has been deleted?  No where on his Twitter does it show those pics any longer?  I wonder what is up with that?  

I just read a post from RCCL that said they can’t tell if there is damage or not and will be sending a team to investigate on Wednesday with hopes to open Saturday.  With all the negative nellies out there, maybe they are being extra cautious until they hear from the employees that work there too. 

19 hours ago, RCIfan1912 said:

It's why we call them them the CC police. It's as if I committed a capital crime. Nasty comments. I'm sorry but I'm not buying a soda package for a 4 year old. Now he is 6 and we are on Anthem next month and I did get him a soda package which I'm still questioning. I got it for him and my wife. I am drinking free water this cruise. I have lost 73 pounds and have up all soda and only drink water. I'm gonna bring 10 bottles of water, carry them on and then drink ship water the rest of the way. 

It's gonna be nice to cruise and not be fat! Just as a side note. ?

You are right not to buy a package for a child that young, it is bad for their health all that sugar.  Buy the the odd drink with dinner or lunch or share a sip.  Better for them.  Milk water or juice is fine.

Been a member of CC since 2002 and yeah gets a little rough at times.

I saw on CC that James Van Fleet (or whoever the RCI meterologist is) posted a few pics from Coco Cay, showing it pretty much intact (well t he tower, the take off pad for the Balloon etc).  Since been removed

I am sure they will have damage to some of the smaller buildings and certainly landscaping esp those new taller trees just planted.